The Utility LED is an airfield light used in a variety of general lighting applications such as boundary markings, apron areas, heliport applications and alternate traffic areas.
- Manufactured to applicable L-852T requirements in FAA AC 150/5345-46 and FAA Engineering Brief 67 “Light Sources other than Incandescent and Xenon for Airport Lighting and Obstruction Lighting Fixtures”
- Low profile, <.25 ̋ (6 mm) – FAA Style 3
- High-strength aluminum optical assembly
- Easy to maintain – no sealant required for prism or feed-through assembly replacement
- Pressure test plug for seal integrity verification
- Long life LED
- Direct Replacement on existing circuit
- It is recommended that caution be used during snowplow operations. Use of a rubber tipped blade is recommended. Fixture is not warranted against snowplow damage.
- Operates on 3-step or 5-step circuits, 50/60Hz, 6.6A Constant Current