The L-884 power and control unit (PCU) is a power supply designed to power and simultaneously pulse all lights in a land and hold short operations (LAHSO) light bar.
- FAA, AC 150/5345-54: L-884
- ETL Certified
- Style I: For indoor use (all units include photo cell)
- Unit can be field configured for MIRL or HIRL (HIRL, configured from factory) operation
- Alarm relays provided for discrete alarm indication for each monitored parameter
- Plug-in printed circuit cards with LED diagnostic indicators
- Unit can operate 6 or 7 light LAHSO light bar (Reference LHS P1 version, page 4.21)
- -55°C to +70°C temperature operation range
- Optional 24VDC or 48VDC circuit boards for user supplied external control voltage. 120VAC internal/external control voltage circuit board is factory supplied.
- Tower control panel available as an accessory for installation in ATC tower